If you thought you knew the story of The Princess and the Pea, you may be in for a walloping surprise! This rollicking spin on the familiar tale of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans! Chances are, you'll never look at fairy tales quite the same way again!
Important information - Please read
Each Getting to Know... ShowKit includes: 1 Director's Guide, 2 Piano/Vocal Scores, 20 Student Libretto/Vocal Books (with detailed staging and helpful performance hints), 10 Chorus Books, 1 Study Guide (with ready-to-use activities for enhancing your school's curriculum), 1 Performance/Accompaniment CD Pack, and 1 Video Guide to musical staging. Upon placing your order, you will receive a contract directly from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the signed contract is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send you the complete ShowKit (non-returnable) and a Dramatic Performing License that will allow your organization unlimited performing rights for one year. J.W. Pepper will then send you an invoice for all the material. For schools or organizations that have licensed the production and purchased the complete ShowKit, additional items are available for an additional cost. To preview each musical, just order the Audio Sampler for the show you are considering. In each sampler you'll find a complete overview of the show, a list of characters, song ranges, scene breakdowns, and a full recording of each song. It also includes a complete description of the ShowKit components, details on how to order, and other important information regarding your performance.
Audio samplers may be purchased anytime.
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Broadway Jr. Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. The summer camp must be connected to an accredited academic elementary/middle school that licenses the show for the camp. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.
The following add-ons are only available to schools/organizations who have licensed the production and purchased the complete ShowKit. Call 1-800-345-6296 to order if you qualify. 10005287 - $50.00 Piano/Vocal Score 10005289 - $40.00 Director's Guide 10005288 - $25.00 Director's Script 10005292 - $50.00 Study Guide 10005284 - $15.00 Student Libretto/Vocal Score 10005285 - $120.00 Student Libretto/Vocal Scores (10) 10005290 - $100.00 Performance/Accompaniment CD 10005291 - $50.00 Staging DVD 10005286 - $35.00 Chorus Books (10)