(from "Solfege Suite")Ken Berg - Pavane Publishing
, Have you ever tried to ride an accelerating horse while singing solfege? That's what your singers will feel like as they negotiate their way through this quickly-paced song with only solfege syllables for text! Full of fun and teaching opportunities, this creative original is the quintessential concert closer or encore piece. Your audience might ask you to sing it twice anyway! A total blast!
Select a Product
This item appears on the following festival lists:
- LIAOSA CHORAL SESSION 4/26/14
- PMEA District 10 In-Service Day
- 2013 MTSU WINTER EDUCATION CONFERENCE
- OAKE NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2009 WITH SUSAN BRUMFIELD
- 2012 SOUTHERN ACDA CHORAL GEMS
- Kodaly Educators of Eastern PA Workshop
- Tarleton State University Reading Session 2014
- 2014 Washington ACDA Summer Institute Children/Co
- Time Flies When You're Having Fun!
- Colorado Elementary All-State Vivace Choir 2015
- MAMEA 2015 Dr. Judy Bowers Session 1