The compact Studiophile AV 40 powered speakers deliver the same proven M Audio technology favored by top producers, recording engineers and musicians around the world. The combination of 4-inch polypropylene coated drivers and 3/4-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters provides punchy lows, crisp highs and a balanced, uncolored response. Custom cabinets with dense wood construction deliver more accurate bass response than you could ever get from plastic multimedia speakers. And for the highest possible fidelity, the Studiophile AV 40 speakers also feature OptImage III wave guide technology and a 20 watts per channel internal amplifier that utilizes Class A/B architecture. The Studiophile AV 40 reference monitors are the perfect solution for traveling musicians or anyone who wants top-notch sound from their desktop multimedia system.
- 4-inch polypropylene coated woofers
- 1-inch diameter magnetically shielded silk dome tweeters
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging
- 20 watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- Magnetic shielding 1/4-inch TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- 1/8-inch headphone output 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input
- Front-panel volume control Rear-panel on/off control
- Bass boost control
- MDF cabinet with bass reflex port design.