- Alfred Music Publishing
A selection of some of the most famous classical repertoire pieces which can be played as solos, duets, or quartets with optional accompaniment. CD available separately. Titles include: Overture
from the opera "The Barber of Seville"; Bouree
from "Lute Suite No. 1"; Habanera
from the opera "Carmen"; Theme from "Hungarian Dance No. 5"; Minuet from "Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook"; Theme from the "New World Symphony"
(Symphony No. 9 from the "New World"); Ode to Joy
from "Symphony No. 9"; Theme from "Pomp and Circumstance"
(Military March No.1); The Prince of Denmark's March; Toreador
from the opera "Carmen"
from the opera "William Tell."
Full Song List
- OVERTURE FROM THE OPERA THE BARBER OF SEVILLE
- BOUREE FROM LUTE SUITE #1
- HABANERA FROM THE OPERA CARMEN
- THEME FROM HUNGARIAN DANCE #5
- MINUET FROM ANNA MAGDALENA BACH NOTEBOOK
- THEME FROM THE NEW WORLD SYMPHONY (SYMPHONY #9 FROM THE NEW WORLD)
- ODE TO JOY FROM SYMPHONY #9
- THEME FROM POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE (MILITARY MARCH #1)
- PRINCE OF DENMARK'S MARCH
- TOREADOR FROM THE OPERA CARMEN
- OVERTURE FROM THE OPERA WILLIAM TELL