The gang's all here for an action-packed summer extravaganza as Troy, Gabriella and the rest of the Wildcats finish junior year and blast onto the summer scene. At the Lava Springs Country Club, Sharpay reigns supreme while the Wildcats get to work - literally! Keeping every ounce of the light-hearted fun that makes High School Musical a household name, this buoyant sequel takes on the questions of real kids facing the realities of the adult world. Friendships are tested, summer romances go haywire, and the meaning of success is redefined.
Important information - Please read
Each Disney Jr. or $495 Kids ShowKit includes: 30 Student Libretto/Actor's Scripts, 1 Piano/Vocal Score, 1 Director Script (including 1 Production Handbook and 1 Cross-Curricular Book), 2 Performance/Accompaniment CDs, 1 Choreography DVD, 1 Media Disk ($645 shows only), and 30 Family Matters Booklets. Each $395 Kids ShowKit includes: 1 Director's Guide, 20 Student Books, 1 Piano/Vocal Score, 1 Choreography DVD, 1 Accompaniment/Guide Vocal CD, and 20 Family Matters Booklets. Upon placing your order, you will receive a contract directly from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the signed contract is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send you the complete ShowKit (non-returnable) and a Dramatic Performing License that will allow your organization unlimited performing rights for one year. J.W. Pepper will then send you an invoice for all the material. For schools or organizations that have licensed the production and purchased the complete ShowKit, additional items are available for an additional cost. To preview each musical, just order the Audio Sampler for the show you are considering. In each sampler you'll find a complete overview of the show, a list of characters, song ranges, scene breakdowns, and a full recording of each song. It also includes a complete description of the ShowKit components, details on how to order, and other important information regarding your performance.
Audio samplers may be purchased anytime.
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Broadway Jr. Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. The summer camp must be connected to an accredited academic elementary/middle school that licenses the show for the camp. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.
The following add-ons are only available to schools/organizations who have licensed the production and purchased the complete ShowKit. Call 1-800-345-6296 to order if you qualify. 10188912 - $40.00 Piano/Vocal Score10188913 - $50.00 Director's Guide 10188906 - $10.00 Student Script 10188909 - $75.00 Student Scripts (10) 10188910 - $75.00 Performance/Accompaniment CD 10188916 - $50.00 Choreography DVD 10188914 - $10.00 Rehearsal CD 10188915 - $100.00 Rehearsal CDs (20) 3214152 - $25.00 Production Handbook 10024795 - $10.00 Family Matters (10)