"Flat Stanley," the beloved children's book written by Jeff Brown in 1964, has become a literary and pop culture phenomenon, delighting readers and travelers all around the world. And now, with this Broadway Junior edition, you can take everyone's favorite two-dimensional hero and give him a new life on the stage! Stanley Lambchop is your ordinary, every day, run-of-the-mill kid: normal mom and dad, normal little brother, normal life. That's just the problem...for Stanley, life is too normal. He wants to travel the world and do something amazing, something no one's ever done before. Be careful what you wish for, Stanley! Whether he's thwarting a robbery at the Louvre Museum in Paris, or 'hanging ten' off the coast of Hawaii, Stanley learns a valuable lesson: you can find adventure in everything you do! Order a CD audio sampler or a DVD sampler for a songlist, casting information, ShowKit contents, licensing information and more.
Important information - Please read
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Broadway Jr. Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.