PhotoScore Ultimate 7 is a powerful scanning program designed to read handwritten and printed music scores. It picks up virtually every detail and even recognizes guitar tablature and percussion staves. Its easy-to-use automatic scanning and score recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, make PhotoScore Ultimate 7 fun and exciting to use! PhotoScore Ultimate 7 reads virtually all markings in printed and handwritten music, including:
- 64 staves per page.
- 400 pages per score.
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end.
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4 and 6 line guitar staves, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves.
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff.
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes.
- Accidentals and articulation marks.
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures.
- Slurs, ties and hairpins.
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings.
- Guitar chord diagrams.
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings.
Also available: The Photoscore Ultimate 7 and AudioScore Ultimate 7 Bundle!
AudioScore allows you to create scores from MP3s and CD tracks! Convert up to 16 instruments or notes playing at a time into multiple staves, with up to 4 voices per staff. You can send the results directly to Sibelius or save MusicXML, NIFF and MIDI files for use in most other music notation programs.
- Styles ranging from chamber music to jazz & pop.
- A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments.
- All pitches ranging from F0 to C8.
- The instrument performing each note.
- Notes and rests as short as 32nd notes.
- Triplets, duplets, key signatures and clefs.
- Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 seconds