Finally, something that Macintosh and PC users agree on - the MIDISport 2 X 2. This little green powerhouse has 2 MIDI ins and 2 MIDI outs for 32-channel operation and includes a MIDI thru button that allows you to use it when your computer is turned off. Both MacOS and Windows 98 compliant, this interface is totally self-powered and is true plug-and-play so there's no IRQ, I/O address or DMA hassles and no surgery!
- 2-in/2-out MIDI interface
- 32 discrete MIDI input channels, 32 discrete MIDI output channels
- Standalone functionality, MIDI merge and THRU
- USB bus power, requires no external power supply
- Class-compliant operation with Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X;
- true plug-and-play functionality
- Compact and lightweight, mobile or desktop use