(Book 1)J. S. Bach/Schaum - Alfred Publishing Co., Inc.
Based on events and episodes of Bach's life. The music of Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) covers every mood and emotion in human experience; yet his titles do not convey an adequate picture of his pieces. He simply called his compositions Preludes, Sarabandes, Minuets, Arias, Bourees, etc. In this collection, Mr. Schaum has chosen titles from authentic episodes in Bach's life and applied them to his music.
Full Song List
- PRELUDE #5 FROM THE WELL TEMPERED C
- PRELUDE #15 FROM THE WELL TEMPERED
- ENGLISH SUITE #3 BWV 808
- MINUET IN G MINOR FROM NOTEBOOK FOR
- MINUET IN G MINOR BWV 822
- GAVOTTE BWV816
- FRENCH SUITE #3 BWV814
- PARTITA #1 BWV825
- PRELUDE IN D MINOR BWV935
- PRELUDE FROM BACH GESELLSCHAFT
- ARIA IN D MINOR BWV515