(Traditional Zambian Song)arr. Andrew Fischer - Alliance Music Publications, Inc.
A cappella , Here is an exuberant a cappella number that's loaded with African atmosphere! The traditional Zambian words are sung throughout, with such a buoyant rhythmic feel that you are transported into the center of a native celebration. "Bonse Aba" translates as "All that sing have the right to be called the children of God." The song is brief, but may be repeated as many times as desired. Various voicing options are possible, and African percussion may be added as the piece progresses. Your choir will definitely want to improvise some celebratory whoops and shouts! Highly recommended!
Select a Product
This item appears on the following state lists:
This item appears on the following festival lists:
- TENNESSEE STATE NAfME MUSIC EDUCATION READING SES
- GMEA District 12 Middle Mixed Honor Chorus
- 2012 SC ALL-STATE CHORUS - MIXED CHOIR
- ACDA MN 50th Anniversary, The Tribute Concert
- TCCC 2014 High School Festival Packet
- Northwest ICDA High School Honor Choir 2016
- 2013 ALL EAST TENNESSEE: MIDDLE SCHOOL HONOR CHOIR
- 2012 NAfME Music Education Week: Choral Academy