Here is an exuberant a cappella number that's loaded with African atmosphere! The traditional Zambian words are sung throughout with such a buoyant, rhythmic feel that you are transported into the center of a native celebration. The lyric translates as "All that sing have the right to be called the children of God." The song is brief, but may be repeated as many times as desired. Various voicing options are possible, and African percussion may be added as the piece progresses. Your choir will definitely want to improvise some celebratory whoops and shouts! Highly recommended!
- Huntsville AllCity-Middle School Mixed
- TENNESSEE STATE NAfME MUSIC EDUCATION READING SES
- 2012 SC ALL-STATE CHORUS - MIXED CHOIR
- ACDA MN 50th Anniversary, The Tribute Concert
- TCCC 2014 High School Festival Packet
- 2012 NAfME Music Education Week: Choral Academy
- 2016 PMEA District 12 Fall In-Service Day: Choral