Sizzling with celebratory rhythmic energy, this African folksong loosely translates as: "Those who sing have the right to be called the children of God." The only accompanying instruments are hand drum (treble drum), djembe (bass drum), and shaker, which add authentic flavor and opportunities for improvisation. The vocal parts are easily learned due to their repetition and call-and-response style. Highly recommended!
- ILMEA District 8 Junior Mixed Chorus 2016-2017
- 2013 MTVA MIDDLE SCHOOL MASS CHORUS - SAB - JONES
- NJMEA Summer Choral Workshop - Middle School
- TCCC 2014 Middle School Festival Packet
- ILMEA District 4 Junior Chorus 2016-2017
- ILMEA District 6 Junior Chorus 2016-2017
- GMEA District 3 Middle School Honor Chorus