Two Latin words alternate with a predominantly English text and complement the flowing melody. Near the end, a small group descant adds a third line to the partner song format. Perfectly suited for treble choirs of any age!
- SUMMER SING 2014 - MS/HS CHORAL READING SESSION
- New Sounds School Choral Session Fargo 2014
- New Sounds Kansas School Choral Session 2014
- New Sounds School Choral Session Bismarck 2014
- New Sounds School Choral Session Billings 2014
- NMEA Just Add Kids Session 2014
- PMEA District 12 Elementary Chorus Fest
- NJMEA 2015 Sing In Harmony!