This collection was written to provide recognizable but unique arrangements of familiar Christmas music for four-mallet solo vibraphone. These can be performed on a standard 3-octave vibraphone; pedalling and dampening moments are clearly notated. Favorite holiday classics include: O Come O Come Emmanuel, Good Christian Men Rejoice, O Little Town of Bethlehem, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Pat a Pan, Away in a Manager and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.
- O COME O COME EMMANUEL
- GOOD CHRISTIAN MEN REJOICE
- O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
- IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR
- I HEARD THE BELLS ON CHRISTMAS DAY
- AWAY IN A MANGER
- GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN