(Sacred Masterpieces Celebrating the Birth of Christ)arr. Larry Shackley - Lorenz Corporation
Larry Shackley has arranged seven Baroque and Romantic works, including organ pieces, solo songs and arias, and movements from cantatas and oratorios for two players at one piano. The moods vary from soft, pastoral meditations to lively expressions of joyful praise. Titles are: Movement 1 from Gloria (Vivaldi); Mary's Lullaby (Reger); Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming (Brahms); Variations on a Swiss Carol (Daquin); Prelude from the Christmas Oratorio (Saint-Saens); Prepare Thyself, Zion from the Christmas Oratorio (Bach) and Pastorale from the Christmas Concerto (Corelli).
View it Now!
Select a Product
Full Song List
- GLORIA (MVT 1) by VIVALDI
- MARY'S LULLABY by REGER
- LO, HOW A ROSE E'ER BLOOMING by BRAHMS
- VARIATIONS ON A SWISS CAROL by DAQUIN
- PRELUDE (FROM THE CHRISTMAS ORATORIO) by SAINT-SAENS
- PREPARE THYSELF, ZION (FROM THE CHRISTMAS ORATORIO) by BACH
- PASTORALE (FROM THE CHRISTMAS CONCERTO) by CORELLI