First in the series of Disney shows for performers through ninth grade is this 70-minute adaptation of the classic animated feature Aladdin, with music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Howard Ashman...
First in the series of Disney shows for performers through ninth grade is this 70-minute adaptation of the classic animated feature Aladdin, with music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Howard Ashman and Tim Rice. Welcome to Agrabah, City of Enchantment, where every beggar has a story and every camel has a tail! All of your favorite characters are here in this stage adaptation, including Aladdin, Jasmine and, of course, the Genie. Filled with magic, mayhem, and flying carpet rides, this show soars with excitement. Songs include: Arabian Nights; One Jump Ahead; A Friend Like Me; Why Me?; Prince Ali; and A Whole New World. With roles for five girls, six boys and chorus, Disney's Aladdin Jr. may be cast from a small classroom or may include the entire student body. It can be effective with costumes as simple as T-shirts or as detailed as your imagination and budget allow. To preview the show, order the Audio Sampler, which contains a complete overview of the show, a complete list of characters, song ranges and full recordings of each song. The audio sampler also includes a complete description of all the Showkit components, details on how to order, and other important information regarding your performance.
Important information - Please read.
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Disney Junior Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.