Now the Disney Channel's smash hit musical is ready for your stage! Join the Jocks, Brainiacs, Thespians and Skater Dudes as they find their cliques, recall summer vacation and look forward to the new...
Now the Disney Channel's smash hit musical is ready for your stage! Join the Jocks, Brainiacs, Thespians and Skater Dudes as they find their cliques, recall summer vacation and look forward to the new school year. There's plenty of teenage intrigue before the whole school comes together as winners on the court and on stage when the Wildcats win the championship game and Troy and Gabriela emerge as true "High School Musical" sensations! Songs include: Wildcat Cheer; Start of Something New; Get'cha Head in the Game; Auditions (Bop to the Top/What I've Been Looking For); Stick to the Status Quo; Counting On You; We're All in This Together; Breaking Free; We're All in This Together (Reprise); High School Musical Megamix (Bows). High School Musical 2 Jr. is also available.
Important information - Please read.
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Disney Junior Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.