Wendy Darling loves to tell stories to her brothers, Michael and John. But when her father announces that she must move out of the nursery, Peter Pan comes to visit the children and whisks them away to...
Wendy Darling loves to tell stories to her brothers, Michael and John. But when her father announces that she must move out of the nursery, Peter Pan comes to visit the children and whisks them away to Never Land. Their adventure introduces them to the Lost Boys, Mermaids, Indians, and even the infamous pirate, Captain Hook! Based on the Disney film and J.M. Barrie's enchanting play, Disney's Peter Pan Jr. is a modern version of the timeless tale about a boy who wouldn't grow up, and no flying is required! The score includes new arrangements of classic Disney songs, such as Following the Leader; You Can Fly; The Second Star to the Right and Yo Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me.
Important information - Please read.
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Disney Junior Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.