Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood, where Winnie the Pooh is once again in search of honey. Along the way, he meets his pals Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit and Owl, but soon discovers that Christopher Robin has been captured by the Backson! As they prepare for a rescue operation, the animals learn about teamwork, friendship, and sharing snacks! Based on the beloved characters of A.A. Milne and the upcoming Disney animated feature film, this show is the perfect "first pick" for young performers! The showkit contains a director's guide, 30 actor's scripts, a piano/vocal score, a choreography DVD, 2 Performance/Accompaniment CDs, and 30 Family Matters booklets. Order the audio sampler first, for an overview of the show, licensing information, and full recordings of the songs. 30 minutes.
Show Kit must be purchased in order to purchase all other items.
Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Disney Kids Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using students in Grade 9 or under only. High schools with students older than ninth grade must contact Music Theater International directly.
- Dance Studios and Summer Camps which are accredited by the American Camping Association may also perform the shows. These types of organizations will have some different license restrictions with respect to the age of performers, the number of performances allowed and the time frame during which the performances must take place.
- Sorry, orders cannot be processed for Community Theatres, Children's Theatres or Performing Arts schools which do not have an academic curriculum.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Pepper® will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.