Building on the heritage of the great arrangements of Jester Hairston and Moses Hogan, Rollo Dilworth creates his own unique approach to the traditional spiritual in this setting for treble voices and piano. Through layering of motivic material and percussive effects in the lyrics, elements of jazz, blues and gospel music combine to great success in portraying Elijah's dramatic ascension into heaven. Highly recommended!
- SYRACUSE SUMMER SING 2014 HIGH SCHOOL WOMENS SESS
- SUMMER SING 2014 - MS/HS CHORAL READING SESSION
- 2014 WA ACDA SI HEADLINER-BROEKER
- NEW SOUNDS SCHOOL CHORAL SESSION FARGO 2014
- NEW SOUNDS KANSAS SCHOOL CHORAL SESSION 2014
- NEW SOUNDS SCHOOL CHORAL SESSION BISMARCK 2014
- NEW SOUNDS SCHOOL CHORAL SESSION BILLINGS 2014