Representing a new generation of portable recording, the H2n allows you to record pristine audio anywhere you go. From film and broadcast, to journalism, podcasting, musical performance, songwriting and rehearsal, the H2n provides amazing recording quality. The H2n features Zoom's best microphones yet and is the only portable recorder with five mic capsules on board. This design enables the H2n to offer four unique recording modes: mid-side (MS) stereo, 90 degree X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.
The H2n is the first handheld recorder to offer mid-side stereo recording, a technique used for many years in film and broadcast, where ambiance and surrounding noise are crucial. The H2n comes with a 2GB SD card to get you started and can accommodate up to a 32GB SDHC card for over 50 hours of recording time using the 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV format.
- Five built-in mic capsules provide Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90 degree X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel recording modes
- Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
- Functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner, Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround
- Mixer Data recovery function protects against unexpected recording errors
- Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
- Operates on battery, AC or USB bus power
- 1.8-inch backlit LCD display with 128 x 64 resolution
- Analog-type Mic Gain wheel for precision volume control
- Built-in reference speaker
- High-Speed USB 2.0 card reader function
- 1/8-inch Mic/Line Input and Phones/Line Output stereo phone jacks
- Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards
- Includes Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 editing software, 2GB SD memory card and two AA batteries
- The H2n accessory package (sold separately item 10303019) includes a wired remote control with an extension cable, windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and mic clip adapter.