Perfect to keep at the bench, this collection of 5 short pieces is great to have in your library. Written for manuals with optional pedal, the arrangements are fitting for any level organist. Contents: Prelude in D (Niedermeyer); Grand March (Gluck); Postlude in D (Andre); March (Handel); Gavotte (Bach).
- Prelude in D by Louis Niedermeyer
- Grand March by Christoph Willibald Gluck
- Postlude in D by Julius Andre
- March (from SCIPIONE) by George Frideric Handel
- Gavotte (from French Suite #5) by Johann Sebastian Bach