J.W. Pepper® Customer Comments
Musicians by their very nature love to collaborate with other musicians. Our customer comments service makes it easy for you to share tips and ideas with others.
Your comments should provide value to other customers. To provide all customers a quality online experience, we suggest the following:
- Tell others how you used the item, including suggestions for successful performance.
- If you comment about the difficulty level of a piece, indicate the ability level of the musician(s) that used the item.
- If you found a great musical pairing for this work, list the Pepper® number of the work(s).
- It's fine to say something didn't work for you, but try to explain reasons why.
- Provide information in a respectful manner. Avoid one-word comments or comments about an artist, composer or publisher. Different musicians find value in different types of music.
- You may reference URLs within the jwpepper.com and pianoatpepper.com sites only.
In addition, as this service is provided at no charge only to Pepper® customers, access may be denied at any time by the company if an individual does not retain an active account with J.W. Pepper®. Removal of service will be at the sole discretion of the company.
- - All information you submit should be original and accurate.
- - Comments should not violate the rights of others.
- - No copyrighted information such as lyrics should be included in comments.
- - Comments are limited to 700 characters.
- - Do not include HTML tags, profanity, obscenities or comments that defame anyone.
- - Don't include any personal information or time-sensitive information such as concert dates.
- - Don't reference pricing or availability information since these are subject to change.
- - Do not advertise, make commercial solicitation or reference any URLS outside jwpepper.com and pianoatpepper.com sites.