Franz Biebl - Hinshaw Music, Inc.
A cappella This breathtaking twentieth-century work has been made famous by international performances of the San Francisco-based ensemble Chanticleer. Conceived in the style of the Alternatum Plainchant, the composition is available for choirs in four forms: SATB with a trio of soloists, SAATTBB with a tenor soloist and a bass soloist, SSAA, and its original TTBB voicing. Extraordinary!
Select a Product
This item appears on the following state lists:
- KS KS HSAA MENS VOICES LEVEL 4
- IN ISSMA SENIOR MENS CHOIR GROUP I
- NC Male Chorus Junior High Grade 5
- NC Male Chorus Senior High Grade 6
- MD Grade 6 Chorus - TTBB
- NY 832 06 MENS CHORUS LEVEL 6
- IA IA HSMA TTBB LEVEL 4
- GA GA Choral Men Class A
- FL FVA MUSIC LIST GRADE 5
- TX Tenor-Bass Chorus Grade 5
- MD Grade 6 Chorus - TTB
Powered by Rating-System.com