Spaeth/Thompson - Alfred Publishing Co., Inc.
This book is a cross section of the entire literature of Art Songs. Every one of the 55 selections is a classic and each by a different composer, which in itself makes the collection unique. All songs are in English with a wide variety of mood and content. From the religious songs of Schubert and Beethoven, to the American composers Edward MacDowell and Stephen Foster, to the best of the English composers Thomas Morley and Arthur Sullivan, this collection is the Who's Who in Art Songs. Designed as a collection for group unison singing, class or individual vocal teaching for amateurs and professionals, you'll find yourself turning to this collection frequently for contest or recital material.
Select a Product
This item appears on the following state lists:
- WI Event 1111 Soprano Solo Class B
- WI Event 1111 Soprano Solo Class C
- WI Event 1121 Alto Solo Class B
- WI Event 1121 Alto Solo Class C
- WI Event 1211 Tenor Solo Class B
- WI Event 1211 Tenor Solo Class C
- WI Event 1221 Baritone or Bass Solo Class B
- WI Event 1221 Baritone or Bass Solo Class C
- TX Tenor/Bass Solo Class 2
Powered by Rating-System.com