"Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music creation software. Use it to easily create backing tracks for songs, jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation, or as a powerful songwriting tool. Just type in some chords (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose a style, and Band-in-a-Box automatically creates professional-quality backing tracks with keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, strings, horns, and other instruments. Band-in-a-Box supports a wide variety of popular styles including Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Celtic, Blues, Jazz, Latin, and Bluegrass styles. You can also create jam tracks using your own Hybrid Styles.
Get great-sounding backing tracks with RealDrums and RealTracks, which give you over 200 hours of studio musicians` recordings to use in your songs! RealTracks are available in a wide range of musical styles, keys, and tempos and use the high-quality Elastique 3 audio stretching and transposition engine. RealStyle automatically selects RealTracks for you when generating an arrangement. RealCharts even lets you view the music notation and guitar tab/fretboard display.
For added versatility, you can import your own or 3rd party loops or your favorite MIDITrack in any style to any track in your arrangement. Use the built-in mixer to control volume, panning, tone, and reverb for each instrument in your ultra-realistic Band-in-a-Box arrangement. The “Combo” slider lets you make changes to all tracks at once.
Print your song arrangements as sheet music or save as audio files (AIFF, M4A, WAV) for use in other programs (e.g., GarageBand, Cubase, etc.) or to share on the Internet.
Band-in-a-Box Pro Features include:
• Automatically generated backing tracks and jam tracks in all popular music styles including Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, and more. There is even a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs!
• Automatically generated melodies and solos, great for studying the interaction of chord progressions and tonal centers.
• An immense library of great content, including Over 200 RealTracks instruments arranged in 38 Bands, 50 MIDI SuperTracks, over 400 MIDI styles, over 150 MIDI Soloists, over 100 MIDI Melodists, 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops, 22 Artist Performances, plus 1,000 Dubstep, Modern, Top 40 Loops. RealTracks and RealDrums give you access to recordings by top studio musicians for use in your songs.
• Instrumental Studies for guitar with performances to help you learn to play backing or lead guitar in different styles. Included are ""Woodshedding"" RealTracks (12-Key Guitar RealTracks) from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation.
• RealCombos that make it easy to assign all song tracks to the same style using a RealTracks band.
• Time-saving features include automatic track labels, video tutorial-help buttons, a Piano Window to display piano notes and configurable toolbars.
• An Audio Edit Window that displays a digital waveform for the Audio track for selecting, playing, and editing audio.
• 1,000 modern electronic dance and Top 40/pop style loops.
• Import/Export of AppleLoops on Mac and Acid files on Windows.
• Import an audio file, record audio, or render your song to an Audio track or export as a YouTube video.
• Use prerecorded audio files (AIFF, MP4, M4A, etc.) as a way to start your songs. For example, import a simple acoustic guitar demo and hen use the Audio Chord Wizard to detect the chords and the Audio Wizard to determine the tempo, bar lines, and song key. Then use Band-in-a-Box to flesh finish out your arrangement with a full band.
• MIDI styles and MIDI SuperTracks that allow you to customize MIDI sounds and edit notes.
• sforzando SFZ VST Synthesizer with support for the popular .SFZ sound format and PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds.
• Print song arrangements as a lead sheets including music notation.
• Band-in-a-Box for Windows also includes RealBand.
Windows®: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64-bit)
Minimum 1GB RAM (2GB+ recommended)
Minimum 1.0 GHz processor (2GHz+ multicore recommended)
1GB free Hard Disk space for a minimal install (15GB+ recommended)
Pro RealCombos: ~10 GB
1024x768 screen resolution (1360x768+ recommended)
Sound card or MIDI module.
Internet connection recommended for activation and updates."
StudioOne 3 Professional raises the bar. Sporting an elegant single-window workspace with robust drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support, version 3 of this powerhouse DAW gives you more smart features aimed at making you a total creative beast. These include an on-the-fly Arranger Track with Scratch Pads that lets you freely experiment with musical or sonic ideas. An upgraded Browser that lets you find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more. The new Mai Tai analog modeling polysynth with character morph, mod matrix, and zero-feedback filters. We could go on (and we do), so read on to find out what else is new in PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional - and what it can do for your music.
StudioOne 3 Professional gives you powerful tools for building killer layered signature sounds, including Multi Instrument and parallel processing, extended FX chains; the PresenceXT sampler with its 15GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, and Giga support; the Mai Tai analog modeling polysynth; BitCrusher; and Rotor Native Effects. You'll enjoy improved sonics with Elastique 3.0 time stretch and pitch manipulation. Quickly find samples, loops - over 2,000 are included, and presets fast with the musical-search, keyword-driven Browser and integrated online PreSonus Shop.
PreSonus has incorporated the most-requested features into StudioOne 3 Professional. These include a new on-the-fly Arranger Track with Scratch Pads that lets you freely experiment with musical or sonic ideas; NoteFX with Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, and input Filter; and Step Recording for easy beat and track programming. It all adds up to a streamlined workflow that makes creativity more fluid than ever.
With StudioOne 3 Professional, you get an all-new interface that's optimized for high-resolution displays. It not only looks good, but it also gives you the assistance you need - when you need it - with dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips. The interface also includes multi-touch support, definable Macro Controls, Studio One Remote for iPad, Automation Curves, a smart user-definable tools palette; and a re-tooled console for more accurate and intuitive mixing.
Download code email delivery may take 1 to 3 days