Edited by James R. Briscoe. For flute & piano. The present volume contains a selection of morceaux de concours and other pieces written in a similar style, representing some of the most influential flutists and composers associated with the Paris Conservatoire. From the series A-R Special Publications. Score, 73 p. and part.
- INTRODUCTION ET VARIATIONS SUR "LE CARNAVAL DE VENISE," OP. 7 by JULES DEMERSSEMAN
- FANTASIE, OP. 79 by GABRIEL FAURE
- CONCERTINO, OP. 107 by CECILE CHAMINADE
- DEUX PIECES by ANDREW CAPLET
- ANDANTE PASTORAL ET SCHERZETTINO by PAUL TAFFANEL
- FANTASIE by PHILIPPE GAUBERT