A poignant original English text combined with Latin phrases from the Requiem Mass lays the foundation for this tender song of remembrance. Deeply emotive musically, with exquisite lyricism, this piece was commissioned by the classmates of a high school student who passed away to honor his memory. Contemporary cluster chords, beautifully sculpted phrases, and expressive dynamics leave the listener with a sense of awe and wonder.
- PMEA DISTRICT 3 CHORAL READING SESSION
- Oneida BOCES Choral Reading Session 8/03/17
- 2017 New Sounds Tacoma Ballard Titles
- 2018 NJMEA Conference - Andy Beck Sessions
- PMEA Dist 11 Prof Development Day MS/HS Read Sess
- 2018 MMEA Conference - Andy Beck Sessions
- 2018 Spokane Falls Music Educators Association Wi