Don't Be SeenStuart Chapman Hill - Hinshaw Music, Inc.
A cut above the standard fare for three-part mixed choirs, this is a work of substance for middle school or high school choirs. With an independent piano accompaniment, optional cello, a wonderful boys' part, and a compelling text, it will display your choir's musicianship in fine style. "Fading from the light, enveloped in the night, dart between the stars, don't be seen... Light of the moon, light of the stars, lead me - give me the strength to be on my way..."
- 2018 Circle the State with Song Middle School Repe
- 2018 NW ACDA Conference: Early/Developing Mixed Ch
- 2019 IL ILMEA D6 Junior Chorus
- 2020 ACDA of MN Summer Dialogue Personal Pick Six Reading Session
- GMEA District 10 Middle School Mixed Choir
- KMEA Repertoire Ideas for Mid-Level HS Mixed Choir
- Summer Workshop 2017 Carol Krueger