Whether you are a musician, attend concerts or are exposed to music played at high levels, EARasers don't plug up your ears and muffle sound like conventional earplugs. Manufactured by a 45+ year hearing aid company, and developed by their lead engineer who has been a musician for over 20 years, EARasers filter loud noise and allow you to hear at a safe, comfortable level. Most adult women wear size small.
- The world's first flat frequency response earplug (+/- 6dB; 250Hz-6KHz)
- Reduces up to 19dB of dangerous high frequency sounds
- Smart SealTM technology ensures the perfect fit
- Comfortable and Reusable
- Made of Soft Silicone
Wondering what size? Research and fitting history suggests the following general guideline however each individuals ear canals are unique:
- X-SMALL - typically used by youth, such as Middle School / some High Schoolers - Very Small % of Adult population. We always recommend you try the SMALL before attempting the X-SMALL.
- SMALL - typically the majority of Women and Younger Males (late 20's and younger). Works well for some Adult Males who prefer a farther-in-the-ear canal fit.
- MEDIUM - typically these work well with Adult Males (late 20's and up) who prefer not-so-far-in-the-ear canal fit, and the majority of Males over the age of 60.
- LARGE - Very Small % of Adult population.