Are you a pianists whose been asked to play the organ? Then this book is for you! Chapter titles include: Getting to Know the Instrument, Basics of Registration, The Pedals, Manual Technique, Congregational Accompanying and Service Playing, Adapting Piano Accompaniments for the Organ, Basics of Improvisation and Conducting from the Console. This is a valuable resource!
- AVE VERUM by SR. MARY DAVID CALLAHAN
- LORD, WHO THROUGHOUT THESE FORTY DAYS by JAN NIELAND
- ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR by JAN NIELAND
- JESUS CHRIST IS RIS'N TODAY by JOHN HEBDEN SCHAFFNER
- CHRISTUS VINCIT by SR. MARY DAVID CALLAHAN
- ALL CREATURES OF OUR GOD AND KING by JOHN HEBDEN SCHAFFNER
- COME, HOLY GHOST by RICHARD PROULX