A fantastic piece to teach vowels, diction, rhythms, and pitch precision, this English folk song is fun to sing and impressive to perform. The nonsense syllables represent birds and bats chatting to one another in a rhythmic, witty fashion that your students will love to sing. An excellent opening festival selection for developing choirs!
Customers Also Bought
- 2019 Rutherford County Schools All County Middle School Honor Choir
- 2020/2021 Circle the State with Song - Middle School List
- 2022 ACDA Midwestern Region Conference - Junior High-Middle School Reading Session
- 2023 NW Pennsylvania Regional In-Service - Elementary/Easy Middle Choral
- GMEA District 10 Middle School Mixed Choir
- TCDA 2019 - Carl Fischer Reading Session