Indodanaarr. Michael Barrett & Ralf Schmitt - Santa Barbara Music Publishing
This highly dramatic traditional South African song is a true musical gem, presented a cappella at a slower tempo. Arranged by two South African composers who are experts in this genre, the arrangement is a well-crafted representation of the isiXhosa song. The upper voices carry the melody and the lower voices provide the harmonic underlay in the SATB and TTBB versions, while the SSAA version uses a small ensemble to present the melody with the remainder of the choir providing the harmony. Translation and pronunciation notes are provided.
- 2018 NW ACDA Conference: Ethnic/Multicultural Sess
- 2018 Oregon ACDA Fall Choral Workshop
- CoACDA 2020 - Music & Worship: Large/Established Church Choir
- MMEA Southwest 11th 12th District Honor Choir 2018
- TCDA 2019 - Finding Repertoire - the world is at your fingertips!
- TN ACDA COLLEGE READING SESSION 2018