These fun cross-curricular llama-themed pages take musical math to a whole new level! The rhythm addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division worksheets will make a "positive" impact on your students, "subtract" their doubts about note values, and "multiply" their confidence! Students answer a variety of music math problems with a number, note, or rest.
- Suggestions for use
- 70 pages of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division music math problems with a Challenge music math problem on every page
- Fill in the blanks with a note, number, or rest
- Full-color worksheets
- Ink-friendly black and white with and without clip art
- Answer keys
Easier set has 30 pages with:
- quarter, half, dotted half, and whole notes
- quarter, half, and whole rests
More challenging set has 40 additional pages with everything in the easier set plus:
- dotted quarter, eighth, sixteenth, and two eighths notes
- eighth rests
Great for use with iPad or for printing or projecting, in centers, in the sub tub, for review, early finishers, cross-curricular activities, homework, and much more!