My CompanionElaine Hagenberg - Oxford University Press
Elaine Hagenberg's exquisite a cappella setting of a text by American poet Edith Franklin Wyatt speaks of companionship and the joys of sharing it as we travel along the road of life. Gorgeous harmonies, hanging cluster cadences, and soaring melodies create an unforgettable experience. Commissioned as a memorial and tribute, it can also serve as a year-end concert or graduation selection.
- 2020 SOUTHERN ACDA COMMUNITY & WORSHIP
- 2021 ACDA National Conference - Oxford Reading Session: Women Composers
- 2021 ACDA National Conference - Oxford University Press Shopping List
- Edie Copley Retirement Concert
- Michael John Trotta Composer Workshop
- TCDA 2019 - Oxford University Press Reading Session