Vocal ostinatos join one by one in the opening of this rhythmic arrangement of an authentic Ghanaian folk song. Unison lines, block triads, and a reset of the dynamics in the choral bridge are a blast. Repeated sections make for quick learning and easy memorization. Plenty of teaching moments here, along with a nice pulse and groove that choirs will enjoy. A pronunciation guide is included, and choreography is available on the When We Sing! DVD.
- 2017 SCMEA ELEMENTARY CHORAL READING SESSION
- 2018 WAKE COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL READING SESSION
- 2018/2019 Region 11 Middle School Tenor Bass
- 2018/2019 Region 11 Middle School Treble
- 2018 MMEA Conference - Andy Beck Sessions
- 2018/2019 Region 7 Middle School
- Music Literacy with Dr Carol Kruegger Summer 2018